DJI have just announced the Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced, featuring 32x digital zoom (4x lossless) and a 640×512 resolution, 30Hz and radiometric thermal imaging sensor. Alongside this, DJI also launched the RTK module for the M2EA enabling you to connect to an NTRIP network for centimetre-level accuracy!
Key features include:
• HD 640 x 512 px radiometric thermal resolution camera
• 48MP visual camera
• 1/2″ CMOS sensor
• Capture HD and 4K video
• 32x digital zoom and 16x thermal zoom
• Equip with DJI RTK Module for applications that demand an extremely high level of accuracy
• Create up to 240 waypoints to conduct automated inspections
• 24GB on-board storage
• Password protection
• DJI AirSense
• Integrate with accessories: Loudspeaker, spotlight, beacon, DJI Smart Controller
• 31 minutes of flight time
• 72km / 45 mph top speed
• Transmission range of up to 10km (FCC) or 6km (CE)
• DJI Mobile SDK Support
Advanced Dual Cameras
The M2E Advanced has two cameras, Thermal and Visual.
The high-resolution thermal camera has an integrated thermal sensor to identify objects quickly and efficiently in order to make informed, critical decisions.
With a resolution of 640 x 512 pixels and 30Hz frame rate, the pilot can reach 16x zoom to capture precise details and record smooth footage. The accuracy of the thermal sensor is ±2°C.
The advanced visual camera supports a digital zoom of up to 32x to allow you to capture precise detail whilst maintaining a safe distance.
With a 1/2″ CMOS sensor and 48 Megapixel Visual Camera, no detail is missed. You are also able to switch between visual, thermal or split-view feeds to suit different project needs.
Additionally, the sensor supports Spot Metre, which displays the average temperature of an object, and Area Measurement, which displays the average, lowest and highest temperatures of each location.
Accurate Positioning and Maximum Flexibility
Create up to 240 waypoints to conduct automated, detailed inspection missions in difficult environments whilst also achieving centimetre-level accuracy by using the M2EA with the RTK module.
The M2EA can take off in less than a minute due to its lightweight and portability.
With a faster ascent and descent speed, zip through complex operating environments with ease.
Data is safely protected by activating Local Data Mode, which prevents the DJI App from sending or receiving any data over the internet.
With an AES-256 encrypted radio link between aircraft and remote controller, flight operators of sensitive missions can be assured about their security. To further increase security, the drone has 24GB of on-board storage covered by password protection.
DJI Airsense is present to alert pilots of nearby aircrafts, working alongside 6-directional obstacle sensing.
Operators are able to choose to fly in Discreet Mode which disables the LED navigation lights, allowing for sensitive missions which require an uninterrupted flight.
• RTK Module- Supports NTRIP and is capable of centimetre-level positioning accuracy.
• Spotlight- Lights up the way in night operations or lowlight conditions.
• Speaker- Stores multiple voice recordings and plays clips on loop. Allows the command centre to speak to ground teams during emergency situations for efficient operations.
• Beacon- Indicates the location of the aircraft at night to comply with night-ops regulations.
• DJI Smart Controller- Featuring a bright 5.5” display with 1000 Nits of brightness, easily visible in broad daylight. Allowing for a faster setup time in case of emergency. Featuring OcuSync 2.0, the Smart Controller is able to communicate with the drone from up to 10 kilometres away.